Sunday, May 09, 2010

Go Eagles

Wait...is that the ERAU mascot??? 
Yes, it is...but I'm not certain it's ever really been noticed.....

Eri waves to Daddy because he's just SO impressed about this graduation thing.
So when I asked my friend, Megan if she was bringing the kids to the graduation, she said yes!  I looked at her in disbelief & then said, "really?!?"...
We're doing what the director of academics told her to do...display the importance of education in our children.
Blah blah blah...
...this is what they were doing!
We sat in the back row, packed lots of snacks & books & let the kids stay entertained.
Apparently, the graduation speaker didn't appeal to the audience members under age 10...or maybe 32.
Sporting the ERAU blue & gold!
Ange & Eri at the Mother's Day Tea at his preschool.
It was so nicely set up.  They had candlelit tables with iced tea & "lemon juice" (Eri was soooo excited he got to have lemon juice aka lemonade at the Mom's Tea), fresh fruit, appetizers & cheesecake!
His teacher had prepared a framed profile silhouette of Eri, pictures & hand prints made into a place mat, and a bath towel with Eri's hand prints in the shape of strawberries (and painted) "For a Berry Special Mom".  It was so nice how much time and energy they put into the Mom's Tea & I think every single mom & preschooler enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!