Saturday, September 19, 2009

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig

We made it back to Texas! Our return to the WEST was uneventful, thank goodness. The highlight of our drive was determining how long it took for our bottoms to be sore from sitting so long. Dad & I listened to an interesting & very philosophical CD on St. Augustine that left us going "Hmmmmm..." I broke down & bought a portable DVD player, therefore Eri & Leona didn't need to do some serious thinking, just some serious mind-dumping to Elmo, Cars, & Bob the Builder. For as often as Eri has seen all of those videos, I would think he could recite them. It's funny though, as I caught him laughing out loud in certain scenes of Cars, so he's definitely "getting it."
I have over 3000 pictures to go through so let's hope that doesn't take too long & that I can upload some pics of our visits!!!
But for now, Dad, N8, Akiko & I are hanging out and watching Transformers....so...check ya later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!