So far today:
- I got peed on by Eri who could not stop...apparently. This also included pee on the chair & cushion I was sitting on. (The day prior he didn't quite make his aim correctly in the bathroom & had peed on the bathroom rug...which has led me to think, why is there a rug in there???)
- I had to clean up Eri's poop on the back porch steps because he decided this is his new favorite place to "go potty". Ummmm, no.
- When I went to get Leona from her afternoon nap, I was shocked to find her diaper off and this small brown mess in the crib. Yup. Poop.
What in the world happened to make this day be an attack of #1s and #2s?!?!?!
I can only smile! :) It will be my turn with the boy next! We tried the cheerio thing today......he stood naked and laughed at them. - Sheila
ReplyDelete