Saturday, May 02, 2009

Total Pride

Yummy-berry strawberries!
Last weekend N8 thought we should ditch the usual chores and go strawberry picking. We drove to Young's Orchard where we picked strawberries, played with good ol' farm doggies & talked about Europe (the owners had even brought out their photo album to share their recent travels).
Rich is in town again for the weekend, so we'll see what we come up with for plans!

Eri loved to prove that he could pick the "pop" red strawberries.
N8 told him, when you hear a POP, you got a good one!
This is N8 smelling the garden. He claims it smells just like Italy.
I totally disagree.
The ham he is.
The gals.
All done!
Eri follows N8 to check out the onion garden.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Eri smiling! I am beginning to rethink the idea that all these kids should live near each other. I am pretty certain they would band together and us Moms wouldn't stand a chance. Too many brain cells and too much mischief!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!