Monday, May 18, 2009

Moms Caught

So I'm never in the pics...unless I get a haircut...oh, what do you know! I got a haircut..... For some reason this picture loaded funny...but I thought Massy looked funny & Leo in the background checking him out.
Proof that PopPop was put to work~ I finally picked out curtains for the rest of the house.

Akiko, Sophianne & Eri
We had Eri pose with Akiko because she got him these PJs from Japan last year...and they still fit! I am definitely forgetting the name of them....but they're light-weight & he loves them.


Leona has a nice bruise on head from falling on concrete...um, can you say OUCH!
So this time, it was on my watch...and as N8 says, if it had been on his watch, I'd still be yelling at him.
She's still all smiles!
And my hair only looks all nice & straight because I had it cut that morning.
Eri wanted to take pictures while Daddy took pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your haircut!!! You look great! xo mary

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!