Sunday, May 17, 2009

And Some More of Early May

I'm going to guess they're checking out an airplane or some interesting clouds...
It tastes just as yummy.

Getting the egg ready...


My proof that I actually have a greenish thumb.
I bought these lilies on clearance at Lowes last November.
They were $1.50/ea. Apparently they spread & multiply.
I now have about 20! I'm starting to impress the neighbors!
It's hilarious! They've even been coming to me for plant advice!
Honestly, are you laughing hard yet???

These two seriously crack each other up!
And then I crack up.

Mommy!
Take a picture of my airplanes!

4 teeth.
What a ham.
(My kids never have clothes on)

In the afternoon, PopPop would run & grab a newspaper. When Eri woke up from his nap, he'd join PopPop in coffee time & learning about the current events...

Tickle Toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!