I didn't get a picture of the thermostat today, but it was a tad hot outside.....just a tad.
We had some serious sunshine and warm weather today. I think the outlook for the week is upper 80s....what in the world!?! And we had hail just two weekends ago. Crazy Texan weather!
Eri's having a hard time keeping track of all of the aircraft in his life!
Eri is in love with his new "airport".
Akiko brought back from Japan an airport set for Eri.
He tells us how he's a pilot, Daddy's a pilot, and they drive planes.
But Mommy and Leona are drivers of the cargo truck.
Now that Akiko & Sophianne have returned, our evening rituals have started back up....
after nap time we hang around outside, chat, and watch Eri, Mason & Sophianne get into things.
Leo will soon be taking part in all of the action...once I let her out of her stroller.
(We make Libby sit down since she's 35+ weeks pregnant...We're all excited to find out if Mason will have a baby sister or baby brother.)
Mason likes his tractor, but hasn't mastered driving it, so lucky for Eri, Mason doesn't mind Eri stealing his wheels.
Eri is helping Parker & Daddy bring the weeds to the compost bin.





I love the tractor! Perfect toy for Eri!
ReplyDeleteThe airplane shot is sooo cool! Love it!
ReplyDelete