Monday, March 09, 2009

These Smiths Are Spoiled

Grandma Wendy is by far a dog lover. And Tucker & Massy know it. They love how she scratches their ears & takes them on walks and they just love Grandma Wendy.
We've had some great weather while she's been visiting and many chances to be outside. And apparently, by the looks, we make any visitor do manual labor. What's the incentive to visit, again???

This picture perfectly describes Massy's gait/attitude/behavior/whatever you want to call it~ which I would describe as "doh-da-doh-da-doh-doh." Hope that makes sense to you!
Meet Lorenzo.
Yes, I've named my tree.
His brother is Luigi.
They are Italian Pines that I bought from Lowes at Christmastime and decided now that they are all brown & dried, it would be wise to plant them. I can't wait for a landscape view, because you'll laugh how dwarf Lorenzo & Luigi look. N8 finds it disturbing that I named the trees, but I think it may help them to actually want to survive in our not-so-green yard.

Pass the cookies.
When Grandma Wendy comes to visit, we get the special European cookies...wait a minute, I think we do this for PopPop too.
Man, we definitely know some cookie lovers!

All cuddled up for story time.

This would be Eri helping Leona with her attempts to crawl.
"No no, Leona! This way"
Leona is definitely a roller. She finds crawling takes up too much effort to learn, since this handy way of rolling is much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!