Leona is a roller!
She rolled over for the first time on Sunday! We were about 90% finished with our trek back to Texas. N8's uncle Dee had just picked us up at the airport, we had unloaded ourselves from the packed car, and plopped on the couches & floor of Dee & Marti's, when after being placed on a blanket, Leo rolled over, then rolled back, then rolled over again! It was almost her way of proving to herself that she no-kidding- did it! It was so neat to see.
Both she and Eri have grown so much since we arrived back at Wade Way & then returned to W.F. It almost seems like after any trip for any length of time, when I return home, I notice how much they've grown, as if there is an imprint or memory of exactly how we left the home with their skills, habits, etc. When I was sitting on the couch feeding Leo yesterday, it just amazed me how quickly time has passed. Four months old, already. We're now approaching the time that N8 hasn't seen yet, in our kids, that is. He was deployed while Eri was 4 1/2 months to 9 1/2 months. So it will be exciting to see him see this time in Leo. First attempts of pureed veggies, crawling, drooling like crazy, teething, and more.......
I hope to update soon with pictures from our trip back. I think I took almost 2,000 so I need to weed through them...if I get around to it. Lucky be you, if you actually get to slowly click through each picture...borrrrrrrrrrrring. I guess you'll be able to determine that when I let you know the Smith Picasa TWO has been updated.....until then. Imagine autumn colors. Such an amazing time of year in New England.
10 years ago
Yeah - go Leo! Rolling all ready, huh? Bring on the pictures - I love pictures and can't wait to see them!
ReplyDelete