The next morning, we were woken by Sheila & Kyle knocking on the front door around 8am! They had driven through the night, from NC and made it to our house VERY early. Needless to say, we were excited to see them, plus the bagels & coffee they brought, and we enjoyed breakfast on the porch.
We spent the day picking out pumpkins & eating pizza. We had tacos for dinner and a surprise birthday cake for Gena (a WICKED yummy chocolate peanut butter cake).
On Friday, the trip started to go downhill...Eri sick, broken stroller, lost cell phone, Boston traffic and missed friend's wedding ceremony...hmmm WHAT else???
Eri seems to be better now, but I was told he had roseola. He certainly was sick, as I had NEVER seen him as bad as he was on Sunday. Ultimate crankiness & unhappiness. Poor little guy.
Here's to a better rest of the trip!
Sheila & Kyle were troopers- still awake after their LONG drive!
Check out Smith Picasa TWO! for more photos of the trip, so far!
I love the suspenders! And Leo's outfit, too cute....oh the days of putting a bib over everything.
ReplyDelete