Thursday, June 05, 2008

Massy Did It

Here's a little story about how Eri is learning to be sneaky~

He had to go in time-out today because he was hitting me. He tends to hit/scratch/pinch/etc. when he's getting tired, so he had to go in time-out. Well, while he was in time-out, he just would not calm down. I started asking him questions to see if he understood why he was there. He normally just nods his head and says "yes" and he thinks he'll get out easily (I know this, because he laughs the second you are about to let him out of time-out). So I started explaining how it is not nice to hit, and that he was being bad, and was in time-out. He looked at me, and then looked at Massy (who was nearby) and said, Massy? Bad? Massy? Everytime I said "bad" he said "Massy"....uhhh, no, little guy- it's you who was bad, not him. Poor Massy...preview of coming attractions~ he'll get the blame for EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!