The weather has been HOT here. There have been many days where Eri and I just stay inside with the a/c and fans! Thankfully he continues to nap well and therefore I do too...
This week is 38 weeks for the pregnancy, so it's getting down to the wire. The heat is taking a toll on me, and I am starting to get swollen. Ugh! I keep going back & forth as to feeling ready for the little one to arrive, or just keeping him/her inside and making life a tad easier???? Eri is finding things around the house and saying it's for the baby, so perhaps he's starting to get the idea of how rocked his world will be.
We've already had zucchini & lettuces & eggplant, and herbs.
We're waiting on peppers, carrots, tomatoes & more eggplant!
Cheese!
A neat thunderstorm building!
The little stinker!There are more photos and goofy videos of Eri spraying everyone with his water bottle~ check the Smith Picasa link on the right column.


That is a great garden! Yum- Zucchini-my favorite=)
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for little Smith to arrive, and to see you all this summer!
OK I am soo impressed with this garden! A little Bella Italia in Texas!! Seriously between the heat and the dogs I am very impressed. Go Smith's!
ReplyDelete