Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tucker's Thinking: Six's A Crowd!

Today was another ultrasound. This is week 34. NiBS is measuring at 5 lbs! So, depending on birth day, this baby could be bigger than Eri was (6 1/2 lbs).


Picture of the pictures without a flash (yes we're lame without a photo scanner)
Picture of the pictures with a flash! Hopefully you can make out the details.
The upper two are of the face (bird's eye view), lower left is a profile, lower right is a closer up of the nose and lips (with the arm in the way). The last picture is probably the hardest to make out. The nose looks like a mushroom on the upper right corner, with the lips just below and a hand approaching the mouth. And yes, I realize this is like playing Where's Waldo with a blindfold.

34 weeks plus a new cut & color (finally!)

And I received the ever so polite comment from a waitress at a burger joint that I couldn't possibly have over a month left! I was much too big! Ha Ha Ha


My little helper. He can't decide between the broom or the "shark" (floor vacuum).

2 comments:

  1. Ange you are looking great! I hope you ate another burger after the waitress made the "kind" comment! :) I'm so glad you both are doing well and that Eri is a normal, all over the place, 2 year old. That is why our dead bolt key is up on the door ledge! HAH!

    Talk soon!

    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange, You look fantastic...all baby belly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!