A way to see life with two funny & crazy dogs and two little ones who we seem to like a lot.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Researching Options...
Well, it seems I've maxed out my blogging photo storage on this site! I'm researching options as to how share the most photos and attempt to "organize" our online life as much as possible.
we can max out on our photos? how many do you have?? I was thinking of having my blog printed up - year by year - complete with photos for the kids to read/look at when they get older. tell me what you come up with. we miss you guys lots!!!!
we can max out on our photos? how many do you have?? I was thinking of having my blog printed up - year by year - complete with photos for the kids to read/look at when they get older. tell me what you come up with. we miss you guys lots!!!!
ReplyDelete