I have obviously taken way too many months to update the blog. Needless to say, it's been busy!
From September to now, Eri & Leona have been going to preschool 3 days a week and loving it. Leona is in a class full of 2 & 3 year olds (that poor teacher!) and Eri is in with 4 & 5 year olds (I'm not sure which class is harder!). Although, Leona has been in "time out" quite a bit & has been sent to the office both for not napping/cooperating during nap time/quiet time (uh, oh!), they both have gotten good reports from their teachers & come home with fun crafts & artwork.
Smiling with her ponytail & homemade skirt by Grandma!
Eri wants the light on every night so he can read before he goes to bed. Often times we find the books sprawled around him, but this time it must have been too heavy to hold!
Since October, I've been in my final "class" of completing my thesis. I'm "supposed" to be working on edits now, but updating the blog seems to be the more important task (procrastinating??). Can't wait for December, when Ange's 5-year Masters program should finally be completed!
And here's the projected "future" of the Smiths (in a nutshell):
Family news: Eri & Leona are excited about the baby in my belly! Baby #3 is due May 23! Leona repeats around the house "There's a baby behind your belly button, Mommy?".
Assignment news: N8 is off to Korea in early May for a year long tour! (Uh oh, notice the time conflict? Yes, I do too.)
Moving news: Ange, Eri, Leona, Tucker & Massy are moving in with Grandma & PopPop for a year plus starting in January! Can you say wicked full house?
Training news: N8 goes to Phoenix for re-training in the F-16 in February. We will anxiously visit him in sunny Phoenix & get a chance to see Gena & friends to avoid the very wintery weather we'll see in Boston!
House news: Who wants to buy a lovely home in Wichita Falls? I would greatly appreciate a very fast sale with wicked cool buyers so my wicked awesome neighbors are happy.
A quick trip to Austin, Leona climbs the fences at the Capitol.
N8 & Eri prepare their bikes for a ride on Veterans Day.


I can already see that baby #3 is a cutie!!! Don't forget in your house wishes -- you want some wicked RICH buyers who insist on paying 5% above asking price - in cash (in a silver suitcase full of non-sequential 20 dollar bills is preferable).
ReplyDelete