Monday, November 29, 2010

Smeller 2010

So, the worst time to get a group photo is definitely 30 minutes before bath time/bed time for the kids and after the most dramatic dinner ever...so as I'm forcing Leona to change into her special shirt, she's screaming at me sayings she doesn't want to wear it.  I was finally able to convince her once I pointed out the glitter & sparkles on the neckline.  And if you can't tell, the TV is on, just a few feet to the right of the camera...
 Smiths + Kellers = Smellers
Take 1
(not bad)
 Take 2
(something on the TV is really interesting...Santa Clause movie)
Take 3
(now this is getting funny...Heidi wanted in the picture, so after I set up the time, I had to hurdle over her, pick up Eri, hop in my seat & look like I didn't just do all of that. Unsuccessful!)
The special tees up close!
Smellers 2010
Surprise, AZ

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that the Daddies aren't watching the TV instead of the camera! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!