Monday, December 21, 2009

Back To My Christmas Home

So I must say, I am loving all of the Christmas cards everyone is sending.  I got the biggest pile EVER today.  It was so fun to see the pretty cards, the fun pictures and read the latest & greatest from our friends and family.  I was this close (maybe put your fingers about 1 cm apart) to running around the house & gathering Christmas outfits & snagging the camera & creating the perfect Christmas photo moment.  And then my ear hurt again.  So....that didn't happen.  I am hoping to capture a "holiday moment" one of these days, but something tells me the 3 sickos in the house must feel muuuuuuuuuch better.
I have a wicked bad ear infection.  It's so bad, I woke up crying in bed last night.  Eri had already snuck into our bed (a recurring thing lately) and was sleepily asking "Mommy, what's wrong??".  N8 ran for motrin & a hot wash cloth & it seemed to temporarily help.  The doctor was almost too nervous to look in my ear after she saw how bad it was.  She didn't want to cause any more pain.  I was soooooo thankful when she said it was an infection & not something I just had to work through......
Next time Eri or Leona ever have an ear infection, I will be sure to give them their motrin in a timely manner & never let a minute go un-medicated.  It is just too painful.  I can partially hear in my ear, but I am looking forward to things not sounding so distorted.
So, until I start to feel better, I'll just mentally imagine a perfect photo, mentally email or post & mentally picture each friend or family's expression to the cutest imaginary photo ever.
That's beyond going green.  That's like going futuristic silver or something.  Imaginary photos.  I crack myself up.

2 comments:

Leave a comment for us and others to read!