Saturday, August 15, 2009

DC Pics...Sorry, Not Dominic!

A long overdue update of pictures! There are hundreds & hundreds of pictures I need to add to the blog (yeah right!)...Unfortunately, those pictures are on my laptop & unable to be shared at this moment. However! I have some of the pictures from our time in MD with the fam! We had such a nice time seeing all of our family & meeting the newest additions (cousins Danika & Stella...5 months and Ashton...less than 2 weeks!!!).

Here's what I can share now~

Mom knows just what Cesco wants. Uncle Johnny met us at the Wheaton Station Park to introduce us.
We finally met Cesco! He's adorable, if that is even an appropriate word for a dog that size!
He's such a puppy (I think 10 months??) but is a GREAT dog. Or should I say, a GREAT Great Dane!
It's not every day you get to sit on a camel!

This was SO cool. Within minutes of my aunts' houses, there was this nice park with many playgrounds, picnic benches, shade trees, carousel & a train!


We lucked out & rode in the back. Both Eri & Leo were in heaven. I think even the grandparents were totally enjoying it. I was trying to convince my parents to build a train station on their property when they retire...not sure they were sold on it.

Leona had a ball with Pop Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!