More details to follow on our beach trip. For now, check out this funny girl.

Out to lunch in Mandeville, Louisiana.
Fun with sunhats...and Bethany.
Exhausted after a long day.
Leona with her daddy.

This cake was sooooooooo good.
Compliments of Leona's loving Godparents.
A traditional Louisiana cake (I think...help Greg!).
I can't think of the name, but it was layers of yellow cake with chocolate inside..MY favorite!

Singing happy birthday!

I don't think she wanted to take part in the singing.

Leona's special cake...which Eri had to take part in.

But first! We had her try her cake!
Homemade by Greg's mom.
But she was not interested...poor thing was just too tired.

The Navitskis tradition.
Which does she grab first?
The prayer book, silver dollar or shot glass.
Deciding...She took several seconds to decide.
Reaching with her right hand...

But deciding on the money honey!
Wicked cute outfit.Leona wears her new white dress Grandma picked out.
But let's not get too girlie...
bring out the chucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment for us and others to read!