Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Boys And A Girl

We had a busy BBQ Memorial Day weekend. Ann & the boys came to visit for a quick trip! We were hoping for a nice long relaxing week together, but that was defined as impossible the second Eri & Leona & Logan started screeching like owls with an occasional Shane cry. But! We had so much fun. Eri & Logan acted just like brothers...."Where's Eri (uuurh-ieee)?" and "Where's Logan?" and then a "mine!", "no!", "moooooooooommmmmmmmyyy", and so on... Eri liked taking his "favorite" toys away from Logan. Logan didn't like when Eri took the toys away. Go figure. Yet the boys really enjoyed each other's company. Leona enjoyed watching all of the action. Shane was a great smiling baby. And Ann and I had moments of drinking...nightly. We even got Olive Garden soup & salad take-out, which I must say, was surprisingly really really good! The visit was cut short because Eri came down with a high fever, and rather than have 4 potentially sick kiddos in 1 house where sleep was precious, Ann decided she would return again soon, since the drive was not so scary once you've done it! We're so excited! She'll have to get N8's pizza next time...

Akiko holds Sophianne while holding hands with Logan & Eri.
We're on our way to Heike & Georg's for a YUMMY BBQ.
Ohmygosh, can they cook!

Shane & Leo take a ride.
They look like twins!
Bald & blue eyes!
Granted, Leo is about 6 months older...
One would think she's drinking a beer in that cup, but really it's a cup full of peas.
Disappointing, isn't it?
Eri LOVES Hannah's backyard.
She has a kid's pool, a grown up pool, slides, swing sets, sandbox, bikes & much much more!

Leo is just so happy.

Eri wanted his "microphone"...
He's now telling me that I am wrong when I correct him.
"Eri, those are headphones."
"No, mommy, that's not headphones, it's microphones."
"Oh...OK."
Shane is all smiles!
Shane & his mommy!
I do not have enough pictures of Logan!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you guys get together so often! Everyone looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!