Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Source of Many Battles

Sarah & N8 had an ongoing war over the holiday cookies made by their Aunt Steph. I tried to stay out of it...that is, until Sarah starting licking all of the Christmas Wreaths. GAME ON. I quickly had to come to N8's aid.
It's worth the fight.

These two are a piece of work.


3 comments:

  1. That is soooo gross Sarah! (Ok, truth be known... I would totally do that!)

    xo, mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not forget that Nathan started the war when he burst into my room where I was bedstricken due to my back being out and he more than helped himself to MY cookies. See, the licking was well deserved!

    ~sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a hilarious post!!!!! If they are anything like Keegan and Reese they are both being whiners:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!