After lunch, I asked Eri if he wanted a cookie. I then realized I didn't have any cookies. But mini marshmallows would do! He thought these things were a riot. He didn't eat very many, but they're fun to play with!
"Eri, go sit next to Leona and put your heads together."There were some very cute moments missed by my inability to focus fast enough.
But here's the idea: Eri tilting his head to Leona, her grabbing his hair, him rubbing his blankie with his nose, saying "cheeeeeeese".
She won't look at me with Eri in the room.Unless, of course, you're saying "peekaboo!!".
She cracks up big time with that one.

Hmm, what's going on here?
Did we plant pumpkins on our roof (a reference to our Caneva neighbor, Claudio- he planted pumpkins on the roof!)....
No...n8 got a dog toy stuck on the roof. He then got a 2nd dog toy stuck up, trying to get the 1st. For some reason he thought the limp hose would do the trick.
I had to take a picture of this from inside.
I was cracking up.

Oh man...it's all the way down there now.
So cute! Great pictures! That is great that you all are having nice weather. We're so jealous! Eri and Leo are the cutest!
ReplyDelete