This past month, we enjoyed a very special reunion with our friends from Italy. Now don't get confused...they are American, but Italy is in all of our hearts forever. Our very special connection. (Ang and I were pregnant with Kian & Eri at the same time with the same due date. Eri was born 8 days early, Kian was born 3 days late.)
And as Ang said on her blog (check out Stories from the Crib), Eri & Kian have a very special bond. We were so happy to see them reconnect their friendship so quickly, to include the commonly heard: MINE! SHARE! MY TURN! NO KIAN! NO ERI! NO JUDE! MY BALLOON! JUDE'S BALLOON! WHERE'S ERI? LOOK ERI! (sounds like Wook Erwi!)
Check out Stories from the Crib for the time being, and I will update the blog and Smith Picasa TWO as soon as possible. I have over 1000 pictures to sort through. Yes, you can say it, I was a tad camera happy.
10 years ago
I am sure you guys really enjoyed your reunion! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete