Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's Sorta Like Heinz

They're coming! They're coming!

I'm forcing myself to look at the numerous pictures taken from the last month. I have some albums that are added to Smith Picasa TWO! I will do my best to edit & delete the many many many doubles/triples of each moment of every 2 year old & younger child we had contact with. Yeah right, I doubt I'll get to it. It's like these pictures are haunting me. This is why I try to update the blog as soon as possible (normally). Otherwise they just sit there, on the memory stick, waiting to be uploaded and viewed. Each picture just wants its moment. So, more than likely, you'll have to sift through the 1,000+ pictures. I was thinking of typing "sorry" but forgettaboutit. I like taking pictures. You have to take a lot to get 1 good one. I'm not forcing you to look at the endless eye-watering slideshows. Deal.

(The best news: I don't even have all of the pictures....Bethany has to send me a dvd of the pictures I already uploaded to their camera...Leo's baptism & more....oh the time in front of the computer monitor is never ending!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!