Aunt Sarah
just had to get her this outfit from the Gap. She looks pretty cute. I am having fun taking endless pictures of Leo. She is starting to smile for me, but mostly is just intrigued by the sound of the camera. For the 'content look', I feed her the lunch-time feeding and then photograph her until she becomes sleepy. I really need to take a photography class, I have always loved this hobby.

Mellow

Leo is finding her hands very very interesting.

A look of simple questioning.
Ahh! Hi!

The belly in perspective

I have most fun with close-ups.

A happy Leo

An excited Leo
I'm anxious to capture her really good smiles. She can be so animated about her enthusiasm for seeing us (and now Eri) and even the mobile on the changing table!
Well, I have to say that the exposures on these images are wonderfull!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute baby girl!
And a young budding pilot! ( I love that photo)