Leo sits with Daddy while he talks on the phone.
Aren't these MaryJanes the cutest?!? They're from Aunt Steph & Uncle Bill and I hope she can wear them forever! (Alright, well for a long time...since they're size 0-6 months).
Eri tries to fit into Mommy's boots. Yeah, that's right, they're big shoes to fill.
Tucker & Massy want to make it even more difficult to balance.
Mommy!! Man, I need to get out more.I stepped outside to take pictures of all of the rain we've had (trying to figure out where the water sits for when we landscape this fall).
What a lucky duck! Eri got a belated birthday present from Beverly (from our Daytona ERAU days) & couldn't take his hands off the tractors. He still loves to line his toys up in a special way while he sits at the kitchen table and looks at them. Mine...all mine...
Tucker: It wasn't me.
Massy & Tucker spent the day outside after we had some rain. This led to a 30 minute intensive shower by N8 for Massy & his mud-dreadlocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment for us and others to read!