Eri loves his new book from Hannah (and as she looks on, she's not really sure why she gave it to him and wants it back!).
Fun times!
Ah, I'm getting the hang of this! (This time, Eri doesn't lean in towards the flame.) N8 made Eri a mini cake (so we all didn't need to sample his spit as he blew out the candles).
This little cake is cool, Dad, but I love all of those little farm animals on THAT one!
Eri plays with his new tractors & trucks!
But if you look closely, you can see what type of playing he's doing! Yes, that's cut-up hot dog in there!
Rebecca gets Leo time! (Jealous, Annie?!?!)
Lillie & Emma have fun with the play-dough!
Emma & Owen have Eri open their present. Hannah looks on with her dad.
Emma has a Kodak moment with Leo. Emma is SO cute...and loves little Leo!

Mason had so much fun, but it's time to go!

And a special surprise visit! Terry (our friend from ERAU) surprised us by coming to visit for Eri's party! He brought Eri a very cool tractor. And it was love at first sight for Eri (for the tractor, sorry Terry). Tucker looks on and wants in on the fun.

I love all the pics. And I LOVE the pic of Gena. I voted that Leo was a mix---she looks like a mix of Eri and Gena...just adorable!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Play-Dough party! It looks like you had a GREAT 2nd birthday part Eri! Steph, Rich, and Drew
ReplyDelete