A way to see life with two funny & crazy dogs and two little ones who we seem to like a lot.
She is Beautiful!!!
I think she kinda looks like Maggie in this pic...looks like blue eyes to me too!!! She is adorable!!!
Precious! I love this picture! I can't wait to see her and Eri in only a few weeks!!Steph, Rich, & Drew
She's beautiful. Congratulations!
She is beautiful. Maybe you will have a mini Nate and a mini Ange!!!
Leave a comment for us and others to read!
She is Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI think she kinda looks like Maggie in this pic...looks like blue eyes to me too!!! She is adorable!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious! I love this picture! I can't wait to see her and Eri in only a few weeks!!
ReplyDeleteSteph, Rich, & Drew
She's beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. Maybe you will have a mini Nate and a mini Ange!!!
ReplyDelete