Born at 1157am on Wednesday, June 18th
7lbs & 10oz
20.5 inches
N8 with his lil' Lee
Tootsie!Eri was a bit standoff-ish at first about Leona. This was the first time he and I had been separated (and it was 2 nights!...yes, lame, I know) but he had a blast at our friends' house. We came home from the hospital on Friday afternoon, and right away n8 went to pick up my parents at the airport and get Eri from our friends'.
Eri just wanted to be held by me, so Leona was passed off to Grandma right away. Eri and I hung out for quite a bit. He's starting to like Leona though, I think (hope!). He has brought her a stuffed animal when she cries, her pacifier, and hat. He tells us she needs a bottle, repeatedly...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment for us and others to read!