Friday, June 27, 2008

How Quickly A Week Flies By

Sadly, it's time for Grandma & PopPop to go back home. Our energetic hard workers are leaving...N8 and I have 1 day on our own (aghhh) until Gena arrives (phew!). The real chaos will begin when Gena leaves us & N8 returns to work...but I'm not going to think of that right now.

We now have a clean house, waxed cars, and an organized garage... & not to forget that we are more well-rested than we should be!

Eri peeks at Leo.
This set-up was supposed to be Eri-proof~ Leona in a baby-seat inside a pack-n-play.
Eri's quick solution: push the ottoman towards the pack-n-play. Stand on ottoman. Talk with baby, throw toys inside for her (luckily he's only thrown the soft ones), and attempt to climb in.

Eri loves helping Dad with the garden. Here he peeks at the peppers. He has fun ripping off the leaves of the plants and handing them to us. He also has taken a liking to unripened tomatoes.

Here! A leaf for you!

N8's garden is flourishing!

Large just doesn't describe...this is just 2 days before birth-day.


A cute Eri squats
SOAKING wet! Eri discovers how to work the hose.
Leona checks out her PopPop
Eri reminds us that his sister needs a bottle.

So far, it sounds like "O-nie" when he says her name.

But it's been a one-time calling, so far.
Bottle!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure I live exactly i mile from you.... so why haven't I been there to see that gorgeous girl??? I AM SO SORRY!!! I will come over soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!