Oh my goodness....the D10s are in LOVE. She is soooooo cute. Ange...you look soooo good in the pic at the hospital. I am sure you are happy to have Leona here and also be able to walk normally again!!!! And Nate...you look smitten already.
Congrats you guys...
and thanks for the pics despite sleep deprivation.
What a beautiful little girl! We are very happy for all of you and I am sure Eri will grow into his role as the "protective big brother". Enjoy your growing family.
Oh my goodness....the D10s are in LOVE. She is soooooo cute. Ange...you look soooo good in the pic at the hospital. I am sure you are happy to have Leona here and also be able to walk normally again!!!! And Nate...you look smitten already.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys...
and thanks for the pics despite sleep deprivation.
What a beautiful little girl! We are very happy for all of you and I am sure Eri will grow into his role as the "protective big brother". Enjoy your growing family.
ReplyDeleteLove.....The Gulf Breeze Smith Clan