Ok, so maybe there is no money involved- but still a fun thing to see what the masses are thinking...or at least our masses.
Just below Gena & Eri's picture to the right is a little poll.
Click on BOY or GIRL to place your vote!
Voting ends on May 20th!
And if you want, leave us a comment with your name on this posting to set your vote in STONE to tell us which you picked!
Just click on comments just below this sentence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!!! I have LOTS of clothes waiting to be mailed:)
ReplyDeleteOf course the random guy at the airport will probably be the one who is right!!!!
Cant wait to find out...and Kurt says to name the baby within 24 hours this time:)
Love you guys
the D10s
I'm voting BOY. Just because everyone I know is having them!
ReplyDeleteCourtney
I'm voting girl because the Italian ring test/necklace said so...
ReplyDeleteI'm going with Boy....because I know Kyle is going to vote girl. At least one of us will be right. Although, Kyle's statistical skills says something......HA!
ReplyDeleteSheila
Clearly the money has to go on girl. There are(roughly) the same number of boys and girls in the US. You've already had a boy, so statistically, you are due for a girl.
ReplyDeleteI know, the odds are still the same (50/50), and presumably, the same ratio of x and y chromosomes are ready do be dealt...but we have previous data points to deal with. Nature wants to give you a girl.
You dont have to understand it Ange, just believe.
Heh heh. :)
BOY! JUST SENSE IT!
ReplyDeleteI'm voting for a baby girl;)
ReplyDeleteStephanie
I voted girl because I can't wait to find out what girl's name you have picked out. I may have accidently voted twice.
ReplyDeleteNancy
I vote girl. You need a girl to take care of you in your old age. Boys are useless for that because their wives put a monopoloy on their lives. Old sick parents don't factor in their equations.So, either have a girl or don't get sick. Love, Babs
ReplyDelete