Thursday, March 13, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Greetings

Eri opens his card for St. Patrick's Day.
Trying to comprehend what it means.
Aunt Gena sends Eri happy Irish greetings!
Eri LOVES this toy.
It was from Sara & Alex before we left Italy.
It speaks in both Italian and English.
If it is not on, he lugs it to you and says "here", in Eri speak which sounds more like "heaaa" (maybe we were in MA for too long!).
Cracking up with Dad.
No, I don't need your help, I can get up just fine.
SEE?
(Notice the bump on Eri's forehead. THIS one is from the ottoman. He likes to flip over the ottoman so the four legs stand straight up, you know, for easy Eri forehead access.)

Chef Eri
Aunt Sarah sent Eri his very first apron.
He can now learn to cook and help Dad in the kitchen!

It has arrived! Hooray! Massy does the sniff test.
Eri eating toast with nutella and saying "Cheeeese".
When I ask Eri if he wants a diaper change, he runs to the baby gate, I open it, he runs to the room with the changing table, and he hops on the bottom and plays with all the gear. Not quite what I have in mind, but at least he's in the right spot.

2 comments:

  1. that is a lot of wine...I am booking my trip today:) Love chef eri!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

    love

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apron! too cute! Nate, i'm glad Eri is picking up your skills in the kitchen. Jeanie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!