Sorry folks- random photos for the next who knows how many posts....
Finally back online after a computer virus- here are photos from the holidays
10 years ago
A way to see life with two funny & crazy dogs and two little ones who we seem to like a lot.
Thank god you are back on line... I was getting Eri withdrawls (and the rest of you guys too :)!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the hat...makes me sad that Keegans head is too big for it. He is officially 2 now...can you beleive it??? Anyway...LOVE te pics of Eri...and his haircut is too cute!!!! I have some summer clothes that I will send when you get to TX too!!!! Hugs to Eri and hope to see you guys soon!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Annie, Kurt, Keegan and Reese
Adored all the pictures from the holidays! Eri is adorable! Can't wait to see his antics live and in person!
ReplyDelete