Friday, September 07, 2007

To Utah Beach

The many visitors this afternoon, on Utah Beach.

A memorial
Eri loves hanging out in the backpack
All of us on Utah Beach

Isn't this the coolest dog house? N8 ran up to take a picture.


The dog just hopped in and they were off!
Just before entering Utah Beach


The famous bottle of Cider. Here's the story~

N8 was all excited because he got to use his knife to cut up fruit for Eri. We sat at this picnic table to enjoy a lunch at the beach. I decided I would open the Cider. Well, as soon as I twisted off the metal wiring (anticipating I would have to un-cork) it just popped off! I flew backward as I was caught by the bench behind me. I fell on my butt and starting laughing hysterically. The face N8 is wearing now is exactly what he did to "help me" when I fell. All he did was look over to this British family and shrug "I have no idea who she is". After explaining that it was a bit of a premature opening, he recognized he was a tad slow on the helping hand.

Yes, Ange, I know how to drive a stickshift. (After stalling 5 times the first day)

I'm tired and I don't want to ride in the car anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for us and others to read!