WARNING: The content of this story contains stinky comments.
Just about 6am this morning, Eri half awakes from a dirty diaper. In effort to keep him & myself in our sleepy moods, I decided to change his diaper in the crib. This was a bad decision. It was a dirty & stinky diaper. And with the introductions of solid foods, let’s just say the #2s are looking a bit different. As I pick up the diaper, what rolls out?!? Well, you can only imagine. Eri is now in his crib, half asleep, and poop within an arm’s reach. As I curse under my breath that this 2 minute affair now became a disaster, I place the diaper on the floor, and more poop rolls out. Alright, fine. Lights go on, Eri goes into my bed, and I change his sheets and clean up the poopy trail. Thankfully, he didn’t find this very entertaining, and he fell right back to sleep.
Lesson learned: Just use the stupid changing table.
10 years ago
LOL....i'm still laughing. mom
ReplyDeletenice! hahhaha At least he is keeping you on your toes!
ReplyDelete-Melissa
nice! hahhaha At least he is keeping you on your toes!
ReplyDelete-Melissa
From Aunt Terry: Ange & Eri- gotcha beat- once upon a time Aunt Jude was changing Unca Joe's diaper(on the sofa in the liv rm no less!)- she sat him on her lap while she was reaching for a clean diaper and guess what?? he pooped on her leg! Ha!(I think that's when changing tables were invented. Love U guys.
ReplyDelete