Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Firsts All Around


Aunt Sarah's package arrived yesterday, and in it, were Eri's first Mickey Ears! This continues the conversation Sarah & I had...just because his name is unique, Disney will always create options for the name-challenged children. It reads "my first ear hat".
Notice the nearly naked baby and the runny nose? That would be because Eri and I are both sick. Yesterday was certainly worse, but slowly getting better. After yesterday's 1st trip to the ER, Eri's fever has tamed a bit, enough for him to go in his jumping toy of choice. He certainly isn't jumping like crazy/like normal, but he's enjoying a slight bounce to the music.
Thanks to Nonna/Nana/Grandma/Neenie/??? and Pop Pop for taking care of Eri...seeing as I have no idea what happened all day yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Eri! I hope he is feeling better. This, by the way, is the funniest pic ever of a baby in robeez!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!