Wednesday, January 24, 2007

5 months already!




These pictures are just "too cute" as Mom would say.


Massy is definitely missing his dad, as he listens to N8 read a book for Eri...or as Massy thinks, for Massy. Massy just sits there looking up at N8.


Eri is all cozy in his hat provided by Rich, Steph & Drew. Seeing as the heat was taking too long to warm up the family room, it seemed necessary to wear outer clothing, indoors.


"I like food." Eri is really enjoying this sitting up and eating business. He can't wait for the next spoonful, and will fuss if you're not fast enough...hmmmm...not cool. But it's really fun to see how much he enjoys eating rather than drinking. Although if he's still hungry, he's anxious for his bottle again.


I have finally captured a Roll-Over on film! After watching him play around in his crib, I decided to put the video camera in the crib with him. He rolled right towards it! It's pretty funny. Apparently he finds video cameras and gadgets just as interesting as I do! Maybe if he puts it on his Christmas list he won't have to wait 20+ years to get one...oh wait, I STILL haven't gotten mine.

3 comments:

  1. Just when I think Eri can't get any cuter....he does!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Hah! Ange..............your mother. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture with Nate and Massy should come with a warning -"Prepare to get choked up". The picture of Eri in his hat is my favorite picture of him so far! He is definitely too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for us and others to read!