Well, it's amazing how much Eri has grown these past few weeks. It's all been a blur, I can honestly say. But of course, we'll never forget how teeny tiny he was when he was first born. Mom has been very busy here helping us around the house and I do not look forward to the time she leaves us. It will be too soon. It's been really nice having a whole lotta people here to help out with adjusting to Eri being here, as well as the doggies noticing a change in the home life.
I've found that going to the grocery store is not quite as easy. Today, it took 3 people to handle what normally would be a quick errand. Ah well...
Mom's holding Eri now and I'm trying to get things in order to apply for his passport and all the correct paperwork.
Until the next spare moment...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment for us and others to read!