I must admit that when I saw this picture I got a little choke up. This is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen! I am so happy for you guys and I can not wait to meet my new nephew! Love, Aunt Sarah
Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Eri is absolutely handsome. We can only wish all the joy that he will bring to your lives. We can't wait to be introduced.
What a gorgeous baby! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteChad, Kara and Connor Sims say hello to their new cousin! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you guys... he looks just perfect. Say good bye to nice long, sleep-filled nights and hello to parenthood!! :)
ReplyDeleteJoe, Amberly, Mehryn, Kylie Jane and Ryan
I must admit that when I saw this picture I got a little choke up. This is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen! I am so happy for you guys and I can not wait to meet my new nephew!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Sarah
Ange, Nate, Grandma"s",Grandpa"s", & Aunt"s"!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new addition to the family. Eri is absolutely handsome. We can only wish all the joy that he will bring to your lives. We can't wait to be introduced.
Love,
Kyle, Sheila, & Victoria