Well, Tucker & Massy had a small taste of some freedom this afternoon. One of our neighbors was out mowing the 'back-back' and we were entertained by the tractor. I decided to let them romp around and have fun in the vineyards. After about 20 minutes they came back completely covered in flowers, grass and dirt. But they had a blast.
I'm attempting to grow some cherry tomatoes. I bought 6 plants. We'll see if ANY survive! :)
Definitely lush green back yard...signs of summer! The kiwi plants are already growing but it'll be MONTHS until it's ready (Oct/Nov).
Hopefully we get some fruit this year...as it doesn't look like the cherry or plum trees are blooming anytime soon. :( Rumor has it, they bloom every other year. BUMMER!!
Starting to be WARM here!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment for us and others to read!